Now that the cat is out of the bag on the matter of the toxicity ranges of many memory foam merchandise, there has been an elevated interest in all pure latex foam products. I believed it might be nice, since I am an trade professional, to elucidate the variations in latex mattresses and the totally different types of processes used to create these different, specialty beds.
Origin of Latex Rubber
Brazil supplied the world with the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis. In 1876 the British authorities exported seedlings to London for additional development. From there seedlings had been exported to Sri Lanka and Indonesia where they thrived and the tapping approach was discovered. Over the following several decades the British in Sri Lanka and the Dutch in Indonesia cleared huge quantities of rain forest to create the rubber tree plantations of today.
What is Latex?
By definition, latex is a rubber particle suspended in water. There are 2 types; NR or pure rubber and SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) or man made latex. All latex is either a mix of the 2 or 100% pure latex.
What is the difference between Talalay latex and Dunlop processed latex?
The Talalay process is a highly controlled, sophisticated latex manufacturing process that produces the highest quality, most constant latex available in the world. The Dunlop process is the most commonly used manufacturing technique globally. It creates a firmer product that’s most often used as a base core component.
The major distinction between the two processes is what occurs in the mold just prior to the preliminary latex curing stage. Within the Talalay process, only a small quantity of latex compound is poured into the mold. Air is extracted to completely distribute the foamed liquid inside the mold and to create a constant round, open cell structure. The mattress core is flash frozen to lock the cell structure in place and giá nệm cao su to forestall the particles from settling.
Within the Dunlop process, the molds are filled to the rim, air isn’t extracted, and there is no freeze stage. Due to this fact, the latex cell construction is less “airy”. This process produces a heavier product. Gravity takes over settling the particles to create a more dense product than the Talalay process. Talalay latex is available in a much wider firmness range so it will probably present enhanced consolation choice for customers around the globe.
What are the advantages of latex mattresses?
Latex foam mattresses immediately conform to every distinctive contour of your body for distinctive, orthopedic help and pressure relief. They are confirmed to provide 33% more pressure reduction and contouring help than memory foam. One thing I notice when laying on memory foam is that I feel like I am being swallowed up and it is tough to move from your back to your side. It is like rolling up hill. I additionally perspire a lot more than regular when laying on memory foam. My issues seem to be widespread amongst different memory foam users. These issues simply do not apply to latex foam mattresses.
The gentle, conforming support of latex foam reduces high pressure areas that shut off capillary blood stream inflicting a person to toss and turn. This alleviates pressure and helps convey oxygen and nutrients to your muscle tissues, so that you awake feeling recharged and renewed.
Latex beds are naturally healthy. They’re anti-microbial and mud-mite proof against alleviate allergies. They’ve enhanced breathability and supply resistance to warmth and moisture. Elimination of sleep disturbing movement transfers, so you relaxation easy even if your accomplice is restless. My kids often bounce on my bed trying to wake me up. Unless they fall on me I do not even know they’re there.
Latex foam is of course derived and environmentally friendly. Natural latex biodegrades completely in the environment. Zero dangerous chemicals are produced while manufacturing our latex foam mattresses.
Latex mattress shopping for suggestions
As a latex mattress manufacturer I might hope that you would purchase one from our factory however if you’re in any respect nervous about shopping for something site unseen then listed here are my top latex mattress shopping for tips.
1. Talalay latex is the most effective whether all pure or blend.
2. Watch out for pillow tops! I’ll by no means understand why a manufacturer would compromise the integrity of latex by layering materials of much lower quality on top. This will cause body impressions. Not in the latex itself, however within the pillow top.
3. Select firmness carefully. Many retailers will only offer one firmness. The heavier you might be, the firmer you need and visa versa. We offer 4 firmness ranges to decide on from.
4. Latex mattresses don’t should be more than 10″ thick. Anything more is over-kill and unnecessary supplies designed for aesthetics, not functionality. Besides, it adds more weight to an already extremely heavy mattress.
5. Demand to know what’s inside. Many manufacturers will put memory foam, poly-foam and other fillers than may be toxic inside the mattress.
6. The more expensive the better, right? Wrong. Many latex mattresses that are just now approaching 40 years in service are lastly being replaced. Their simple design was what gave them their durability. If someone tries to promote you a 12″ latex mattress ask “how a lot of that’s actual latex”? Most mattress salespersons most likely don’t even know, or they may just guess. It is very important have as little different supplies on high of the latex as possible. This will give your mattress increased durability.