Now that the cat is out of the bag on the matter of the toxicity levels of many memory foam merchandise, there has been an increased interest in all natural latex foam products. I assumed it could be nice, since I am an business professional, to explain the differences in latex mattresses and the totally different types of processes used to create these different, specialty beds.
Origin of Latex Rubber
Brazil offered the world with the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis. In 1876 the British authorities exported seedlings to London for further development. From there seedlings were exported to Sri Lanka and Indonesia where they thrived and the tapping approach was discovered. Over the next several decades the British in Sri Lanka and the Dutch in Indonesia cleared huge amounts of rain forest to create the rubber tree plantations of today.
By definition, latex is a rubber particle suspended in water. There are 2 types; NR or natural rubber and SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) or man made latex. All latex is either a blend of the 2 or one hundred% natural latex.
What’s the difference between Talalay latex and Dunlop processed latex?
The Talalay process is a highly controlled, kho nệm cao su sophisticated latex manufacturing process that produces the highest high quality, most constant latex available within the world. The Dunlop process is probably the most commonly used production methodology globally. It creates a firmer product that’s most frequently used as a base core component.
The major difference between the 2 processes is what happens in the mold just previous to the preliminary latex curing stage. Within the Talalay process, only a small quantity of latex compound is poured into the mold. Air is extracted to perfectly distribute the foamed liquid inside the mold and to create a consistent round, open cell structure. The mattress core is flash frozen to lock the cell construction in place and to prevent the particles from settling.
Within the Dunlop process, the molds are stuffed to the rim, air is just not extracted, and there is no freeze stage. Therefore, the latex cell construction is less “ethereal”. This process produces a heavier product. Gravity takes over settling the particles to create a more dense product than the Talalay process. Talalay latex is available in a much wider firmness range so it could present enhanced consolation alternative for customers across the globe.
What are the advantages of latex mattresses?
Latex foam mattresses instantly conform to every distinctive contour of your body for exceptional, orthopedic help and pressure relief. They are confirmed to provide 33% more pressure aid and contouring help than memory foam. One thing I notice when laying on memory foam is that I feel like I am being swallowed up and it is difficult to move out of your back to your side. It is like rolling up hill. I additionally perspire much more than normal when laying on memory foam. My issues seem to be widespread among other memory foam users. These issues merely do not apply to latex foam mattresses.
The mild, conforming help of latex foam reduces high pressure areas that shut off capillary blood circulation inflicting a person to toss and turn. This alleviates pressure and helps carry oxygen and nutrients to your muscle tissues, so you awake feeling recharged and renewed.
Latex beds are naturally healthy. They’re anti-microbial and mud-mite immune to alleviate allergies. They have enhanced breathability and supply resistance to heat and moisture. Elimination of sleep disturbing motion transfers, so that you relaxation easy even when your accomplice is relaxationless. My kids typically jump on my bed making an attempt to wake me up. Unless they fall on me I don’t even know they are there.
Latex foam is of course derived and environmentally friendly. Natural latex biodegrades fully in the environment. Zero dangerous chemical compounds are produced while manufacturing our latex foam mattresses.
Latex mattress shopping for tips
As a latex mattress manufacturer I’d hope that you would buy one from our factory but if you’re in any respect worried about buying something site unseen then listed below are my top latex mattress buying tips.
1. Talalay latex is the very best whether or not all pure or blend.
2. Watch out for pillow tops! I will by no means perceive why a manufacturer would compromise the integrity of latex by layering supplies of much decrease quality on top. This will cause body impressions. Not within the latex itself, but in the pillow top.
3. Select firmness carefully. Many retailers will only offer one firmness. The heavier you are, the firmer you want and visa versa. We offer four firmness levels to decide on from.
4. Latex mattresses don’t have to be more than 10″ thick. Anything more is over-kill and unnecessary materials designed for aesthetics, not functionality. Besides, it adds more weight to an already extremely heavy mattress.
5. Demand to know what’s inside. Many manufacturers will put memory foam, poly-foam and other fillers than could be toxic inside the mattress.
6. The more expensive the better, proper? Wrong. Many latex mattresses which can be just now approaching 40 years in service are lastly being replaced. Their easy design was what gave them their durability. If someone tries to promote you a 12″ latex mattress ask “how a lot of that’s actual latex”? Most mattress salespersons in all probability don’t even know, or they’ll just guess. It is important to have as little different materials on prime of the latex as possible. This will give your mattress increased durability.